How NeuropAWAY® Works
NeuropAWAY® contains clinically proven ingredients that work synergistically to target the cause of nerve damage. Common causes of nerve damage include, vitamin deficiencies, high blood glucose on the nerves, diabetes, chemotherapy, poor nerve health, fibromyalgia, sciatica, and many neurological problems. NeuropAWAY® is the only supplement that contains this patent pending formula.
Common symptoms of poor nerve health include:
- Pain, burning or tingling in the feet
- Aching hands
- Painful fingers
- Pain in legs
- Back pain
- High blood glucose
- Sciatic nerve pain
How NeuropAWAY® is Different
NeuropAWAY® is a patent pending formula that combines Taurine with other key ingredients to improve blood supply to damaged and needy nerves. This increased blood flow helps to increase conduction velocity and eliminates mixed signals (Neuropathic Pain). NeuropAWAY® is the only supplement that contains this patent pending formula! If you are experiencing neuropathy, neuropathic pain, tingling, burning, and pain in your feet or pain in your extremities, including sciatic pain, you should try NeuropAWAY®. If you are a diabetic, suffer from diabetes, type 1 or type 2, or pre-diabetes you should try NeuropAWAY®. All of NeuropAWAY’s® ingredients are on the FDA’s generally regarded as safe (GRAS) list. NeuropAWAY® has NO NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS!
What Pharmacist Are Saying About NeuropAWAY®
Our Key Ingredients
NeuropAWAY® focuses on the causes of nerve pain instead of just relieving its symptoms. NeuropAWAY’s® unique formula contains six different ingredients, each of which synergistically boosts the effectiveness of the others. No other nerve support supplement currently on the market has more than one of these ingredients!
- Taurine: Supports neurological development and regulates the level of water & mineral salts in blood. Supports nerve fiber integrity, slowing or reversing painful diabetic neuropathy. Preserves the health of light-sensing cells in diabetic retinopathy. More information can be found on WebMD.
- Acetyl-L- Carnitine: Supports nerve fiber regeneration and vibration perception in patients with diabetic neuropathy. Treats mental disorders including Alzheimer’s disease, age-related memory loss. More information can be found on WebMD.
- R-Alpha Lipoic Acid: Treats nerve-related symptoms of diabetes, burning, pain & numbness in the legs & arms. Improves motor nerve conduction velocity, & helps protect peripheral nerves from ischemia. More information can be found on WebMD.
- L-Citrulline: Clinically proven to improve renal nerve blood supply. Increases amount N.O. in blood. Helps protect peripheral nerves from ischemia. More information can be found on WebMD.
- B-Alanine: Binds to and excites peripheral nerves and improves circulation. Not found in ANY other neuropathy treatments. More information can be found on WebMD.
- Methylcobalamine (Vitamin B12): All NeuropAWAY Brand products are formulated with a more expensive, better form of Vitamin B12 called Methylcobalamine. Methylcobalamin is better absorbed and retained in higher amounts within your tissues than other types of B12. In simple terms, it is used by the body much more effectively. In general, methylcobalamin is used primarily in your liver, brain and nervous system. Methylcobalamin is the specific form of B12 needed for nervous system health. Because of this it should be the first form of this vitamin thought of when interested in attempting to optimize the health of the nervous system with vitamin supplementation. Indications of a potential deficiency of B12 in the nervous system might include numbness, tingling, loss of feeling sensation, burning sensations, muscle cramps, nerve pain and slowness of reflexes.
What makes NeuropAWAY® the best supplement for nerve health? Read the science behind our patent pending formula and see why you need to take this!
Clinical Studies on our ingredients
You don’t have to take our word for it. Here is a collection of clinical studies that demonstrate the efficacy of NeuropAWAY’s® ingredients. Read the science for yourself and feel free to contact us with any questions. Call 770-745-9100, or email us at email@example.com. We want you to feel better and be happy!
Taurine Reduces Nitrosative Stress and Nitric Oxide Synthase Expression in High Glucose-Exposed Human Schwann Cells
“These data demonstrate an important role for taurine in the prevention of nitrosative stress in human Schwann cells, which may have important implications for the development and treatment of diabetic neuropathy.”
Oxidative stress and dysregulation of the taurine transporter in high-glucose-exposed human Schwann cells: implications for pathogenesis of diabetic neuropathy
“These data highlight the potential therapeutic benefits of taurine supplementation in diabetic complications and provide mechanisms whereby taurine restoration could be achieved in order to prevent or reverse diabetic complications.”
The potential usefulness of taurine on diabetes mellitus and its complications
“Recently, data is accumulating that show the effectiveness of taurine against diabetes mellitus, insulin resistance and its complications, including retinopathy, nephropathy, neuropathy, atherosclerosis and cardiomyopathy, independent of hypoglycemic effect in several animal models. The useful effects appear due to the multiple actions of taurine on cellular functions. This review summarizes the beneficial effects of taurine supplementation on diabetes mellitus and the molecular mechanisms underlying its effectiveness.”
Acetyl-L-Carnitine Improves Pain, Nerve Regeneration, and Vibratory Perception in Patients With Chronic Diabetic Neuropathy
“These studies demonstrate that ALC treatment is efficacious in alleviating symptoms, particularly pain, and improves nerve fiber regeneration and vibration perception in patients with established diabetic neuropathy.”
“Data on treatment of DPN with ALC support its use. It should be recommended to patients early in the disease process to provide maximal benefit.”
R-Alpha Lipoic Acid:
“Recently, trials have been conducted with neuropathic diabetes patients who received 600 mg alpha-lipoic acid. The treatment reduced pain, paresthesias, and numbness.”
Oral Treatment With α-Lipoic Acid Improves Symptomatic Diabetic Polyneuropathy
“Oral treatment with ALA for 5 weeks improved neuropathic symptoms and deficits in patients with DSP. An oral dose of 600 mg once daily appears to provide the optimum risk-to- benefit ratio.”
Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic properties of oral L-citrulline and L-arginine: impact on nitric oxide metabolism (L-citrulline is superior to L-arginine)
“Our data show for the first time that oral L-citrulline supplementation raises plasma L-arginine concentration and augments NO-dependent signalling in a dose-dependent manner. L-Citrulline dose-dependently increased AUC and Cmax of plasma L-arginine concentration more effectively than L-arginine.”
l-Citrulline Protects from Kidney Damage in Type 1 Diabetic Mice